Sunday 23 December 2012

Hello insomnia, my old friend.




Ah, it's been a few months since we've last met, but there you were at three this morning, barging in like some drunken idiot determined to get me up!

Seriously though, I only get very mild insomnia from time to time  and long ago learned not to struggle, but instead to get up and do something (semi) productive.  So here I am Blogging away at ten to five in the morning, having spent the last hour doing some painting for the Analogue Painting Challenge.



Participation in the challenge so far has been minimal (just a few comments posted,) but this is my work's busiest time of the year and it was always vastly optimistic to think I'd get anything finished in week one.  Still, paint has been applied, hopefully with more to come.

P.S.  Might not have actually been full on insomnia, as I dozed off whilst writing this.  So now I'm shattered again and have to head off to work in 30 mins.

5 comments:

  1. I was wide awake at 03:30 this morning thinking about what I want to paint :). got up and watched a film instead just back from dog walk will go up and hit the paints now. Hope you survive your work today
    Peace James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh heh. Cheers fella, its only for a few hours. Our cat wasnt remotely interested in getting up with me!

      Delete
  2. Now strangely enough, I too, was up at a ridiculous time this morning, but away from my brushes at present so spent the time catching up with mu blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like hell! At least you got some painting done, I suppose!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many people fail to recognize that they are suffering with the symptoms of insomnia. So to create a greater public awareness of this disease, we have compiled a list of important facts about insomnia, including insomnia tips and insomnia relief methods. 1 minute insomnia cure

    ReplyDelete