Thursday 12 April 2012

A Bit Scunnered



Not a lot of activity this week I'm afraid.  Not that anything major has happened or gone wrong, it's just that I've been feeling a bit, well, scunnered.  For anyone unfamiliar with that word, I'll direct you here.  In fact, a trawl through UD is a decent way to feel a bit better when scunnered.

Anyway, the usual stuff is on the painting table; Flames of War, Italian Wars, some Infinity and Warmachine figures, but nothing particularly exciting.  I had a go at some more interesting basing with a British Mortar platoon for FoW.  I was going for a "hastily dug in position" look, hopefully they'll turn out ok I'll get these under coated in the next day or so when (if) the weather clears up.

I ordered a couple packets of Warlord Games Persian range, just as a change of pace (and scale) but, despite ordering them well before the holiday weekend. I'm still waiting for them to arrive.

Still, Brinner* tonight and a couple favourite movies and I think I'll be back on track by the weekend.


* A cooked breakfast for dinner.

1 comment: