Wednesday 4 May 2011

Dystopian Wars Ground Forces on the Way

The guy(s) over at Tabletop Fix have posted some pre-order images of the upcoming ground force box sets for Dystopian Wars.



The images have been available since just after the game was released, but this is the first indication of the contents in each set.  It looks like:


1 Capital Class Tank
6 Medium Tanks
3 Artillery Tanks
10 Small Tank Stands



I can't find a UK store advertising these, but the Warstore in the US has them for $44.99. That would be, I think, around £30-33 in real money, so pretty much the same cost as the Naval box sets.  They're marked as  a June release, but I wouldn't be too surprised if it ended up being July.  Hopefully Spartan Games will have much more stock available with this release (I had to wait about ten weeks for my Prussian Naval Box to arrive - though it was worth it.)


I have to say, there have been some great wargame releases and announcements lately.  It looks like a good year for gaming.


No comments:

Post a Comment